Sunday, September 5, 2010

Knock Knock at the door.




Are you expecting somebody? Who the fuck is it?

I don't know who it is.

You're not expecting anybody?

No. Don't you think if I was expecting somebody I would have told you?

No. I don't. I mean, since when do you communicate with me?

Oh, fucking nice. Way to bring it all back around. Way to go. You know how I called you a dumb fuck? Yeah, well I take it back. You're a genius.

Just shut up, Leslie.

Don't tell me to shut up, "JOHN".

Knock, knock.

Oh yeah, you forget that someone's at your door?

Jesus Christ, lay off, will ya?

Fine. I'll lay off.


Silence.


Knock, knock, knock.


Silence.

John, if you don't answer the door, I will.

Goddamn it, shut up. Seriously. Shut your fucking mouth. Do you hear me?! I mean really hear me? Shut up. Just shut up.


Silence.


Who is it?



Silence.




Hello?




Knock, knock, knock.




I hear you knocking, who is it? What address are you looking for?



Silence.



John, who is it?


I don't know. Obviously. You can hear too.

Put your ear up to the door. See if you can hear something.

Okay.



Silence.




Silence.




Silence.




What do you hear? Anything?



Silence.



John, why are you looking at me like that? What did you hear? Why are you opening the door? Who is it?




John?

No comments:

Post a Comment